Dr. Gregory Bennett is certified in IV sedation dentistry, meaning he can provide quality dental care to patients that require extra relaxation during their visit.
IV sedation, also known as conscious sedation, is ideal for patients who:
– Have had a traumatic dental experience in the past
– Have high anxiety or fear regarding dental visits
– Have a strong gag reflex
– Have difficulty getting numb
– Have a phobia of needles
– Have temporomandibular (TMJ) joint problems and cannot open their mouths for very long periods of time
– Have very sensitive teeth
– Dislike the sounds and smells of the dental office
– Would like to accomplish a significant amount of dental work in one appointment
– Wish to experience the ultimate comfort in the dental setting
Dr. Bennett received his certification from the Oregon Academy of General Dentistry, under the direction of Dr. Kenneth L. Reed and Dr. Stanley F. Malamed. Dr. Bennett completed extensive lecture hours and is board-certified to administer IV sedation in the state of Colorado.
The Arvada Dental Center facility has also been certified by the state of Colorado, and we actively offer IV sedation dentistry.
If you wish to benefit from IV sedation, know that throughout the duration of your dental appointment, you will never be unconscious. You will be awake, pain and discomfort will be minimized or non-existent, and any nerves or anxieties you have about your dental treatment will be greatly decreased. While you will be conscious, you may not fully remember your dental appointment.
Dr. Bennett is ACLS-certified (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) and will administer IV sedation to patients above the age of 18.
For more information about IV sedation at Arvada Dental Center, call 303.421.7611 or email email@example.com.